At 14 months, Brenon has now started walking consistently....
Kendall was in her first parade to support her new school!! She will start Kindergarten this fall at Paideia which is a private Christian school with a classical cirriculum.
Hey girl! Love the new pictures. That is Ellery beside Kendall in the parade holding the red balloon. She is a good friend of Taylor's...was in her class last year. Hope to see you soon.
Hey... I don't really know you but saw your blog title on my friend Michelle's list of blogs she reads, and wanted to let you know that we share the same last name!!! I don't think I've ever known any other "bodies" that I wasn't related to, but I guess it is a small world.
2 comments:
Hey girl! Love the new pictures. That is Ellery beside Kendall in the parade holding the red balloon. She is a good friend of Taylor's...was in her class last year. Hope to see you soon.
Hey... I don't really know you but saw your blog title on my friend Michelle's list of blogs she reads, and wanted to let you know that we share the same last name!!! I don't think I've ever known any other "bodies" that I wasn't related to, but I guess it is a small world.
Post a Comment