Some characteristics of the prides that we noticed:
- They traveled in groups
- They snuggled tightly together
- When it was time for them to hunt, they anticipated each other's move and moved in harmony with one another
- They were quiet and still for l-o-n-g periods of time
- They ran fast when they needed to
- They would fight for what they thought was theirs.
Seeing the prides of lions was a great reminder of how I should live my life. To live in close fellowship with those around me, knowing other's well enough to anticipate other's needs, and to live in harmony with others. Being quiet and still. To run the race well and fight for what is right.