Search This Blog

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Inspiration in the writing on the wall

Yesterday I took my kids to Mooyah's. As they waited for their burgers, I noticed the picture on the wall. I had to take a picture of it. My son inquired why I was taking a picture of a hamburger on the wall. My kids know by now that I am ALWAYS up to something. It wasn't necessarily the burger I was interested in but more 
the writing on wall.

These words were thought provoking to me.
Custom built. 
Unlimited possibilities.
Yes. 
I am. 
We are. 
Custom built. 
With UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES.
Today, is my birthday.
I celebrate 
because I am custom built.
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. (Psalms 139:14 KJV)
WITH UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES.
God sees beyond earthly circumstances and appearances and offers unlimited possibilities!

Noah escaped the great flood, Abraham left his home, everything he knew and gained the promise land, Joseph overcame sibling rivalry (can I get an amen here!) and slavery (..think laundry and kitchen cleaning..) and became the leader of Eygpt!

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, 
according to the power that worketh in us, 
(Ephesians 3:20 KJV)

So today….
THIS is the day which the Lord has made; 
I will rejoice and be glad in it 
and embrace the unlimited possibilities!

No comments: