Search This Blog

Thursday, December 04, 2014

{15 years ago…I did NOT marry the man of my dreams}

15 years ago I did NOT marry the man of my dreams!


I married a man fresh out of a broken relationship. 
A man that said he wanted nothing 
more to do with women.  
A man that was wild and free. 
A man that drove a car with a stereo and a subwoofer that took up the whole trunk that you could hear the thumping a mile away!!

And then it happened!

Two people were brought together that 
did NOT have 'it all together'.  
And something amazing happened.

God took the broken pieces and pieced them together
Old habits got thrown away and transformed with new ones! 
What was once wild and free was given new wings
The vision and hope for the future looked different.

I did NOT marry the man of my dreamsbecause 15 years ago my mind could not comprehend what was divinely created. My dreams were NOT  big enough to imagine the selfless, giving, compassionate, husband that I am blessed to be married to today.

HAPPY 15th ANNIVERSARY 
to the man that my dreams were never big enough to imagine!

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us ~Ephesians 3:20

No comments: