Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2014

What if...

What if...
Do you ever get caught up in this question?
I do.
My kids do.
My yesterday asks the question a lot.
Sometimes my mornings and afternoons ask that annoying question.
What IF?

Go ahead.

ASK THE QUESTION.

Now.

Before the circumstance occurs.

What if....

What if.... fill in the blank.

What if it rains tomorrow?
What if I lose my tennis match?
What if I wake up late?
What if my kid fails her/his test?
What if I don't show up the next 3 weeks to church, will anyone miss me?
What if UT loses the football game?
What if my son doesn't score a goal?
What if I don't get my dream job?
What if my husband is unfaithful?
What if my spouse leaves me
What if my family doesn't respond to the gospel.
What if my child dies.
What if cancer...
What if I die tomorrow...
WHAT IF TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY.

what if?

What would you change?
What would you do differently?

What is stopping you from doing that TODAY?

No comments: