Search This Blog

Monday, December 09, 2013

Monday moments

Tonight, I noticed the hamster had turned over his food bowl.  He usually does this trick when he is looking for something a little better than what is in the dish.  

I feel that way too sometimes. 

I asked my daughter to kindly get her fuzzy friend a treat from the refrigerator.   She came back with half a dozen carrots.  I commented that I didn't want her to feed all our fresh vegetables to the hamster, in a loud tone to get her attention.  

Of course she had a great response.  

She informed me that she took the 'old carrots' out of the refrigerator and proceeded with this quote, "what you intended for harm, I intended for good..." as she gave the 'old carrots' to the hamster.  I had to hold back the laughter as she was wittingly quoting scripture as she fed our fuzzy friend.  
Out of the mouths of babes...gotta love it!  
When you plant the word of God in your children's hearts and hear it pour out (even when feeding the hamster), it is a blessing! 

But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, Genesis 50:20

No comments: