Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Celebrate life!

My living room is a fort of tents.
 My kitchen is a school room.
My bedroom is a haven of lovies, kleenex,
tiny shoes and drink cups.
I look around the house
&
I am THANKFUL
for the change that has happened to move my
house to A HOME.

Six years ago today,
The Lord blessed our family of 3 to a family of 4.
After fertility treatment and years of loss,
followed by complete surrender to God's timing,
our GREAT and AWESOME God brought
fourth the life of our son!

He grants the barren woman a home,
Like a joyful mother of children. 
Praise the Lord!
Psalm 113:9
For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
Psalm 139:13
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above
James 1:17
 
 
 

Today we celebrate the six amazing years of Brenon's life.
Our hearts are full of gratitude,
God is SO good.

No comments: