Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Camp Ta-Pa-Win-Go, last day before camp!

Sunday, June 5th-
Today began for some of us waking up after experiencing the first restless night in a bunk bed, adjusting to the sounds of nature- are those squirrels running outside or is it a mouse in my cabin?
For others of our team, today meant being exhausted from the drive in from a great distance.
Regardless of our night, we all came together to attend church of a fellow friend and worship pastor.
It was then we were delivered this following passage:

Psalm 63~
O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you.
My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you
in this parched and weary land where there is no water.
I have seen you in your sanctuary and gazed upon your power and glory.
Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you!
I will praise you as long as I live, lifting up my hands to you in prayer.
You satisfy me more than the richest feast.
I will praise you with songs of joy.

Lord, allow our hearts and minds not to be overwhelmed as we go through our last prepration day before camp, allow us to put away all distractions, renew our strength, prepare not only ours but the hearts and minds of the children coming to camp.

No comments: