Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
















So, I get home from a book study titled "Calm my Anxious Heart". It is about being content in ALL circumstances. I was suppose to leave the study and go to the store and some much other needed errands, but instead I came straight home. I expected my kids to be tucked in bed asleep but instead they were awake. I would normally be a little upset with them for not being asleep on a school night, but tonight I was happy to go up and give them a good night kiss even past their bedtime. When I went up to kiss Brenon, he asked me to get in bed with him, "Please Mommy, just sleep with me for a minute". So I ask him to scoot over in the bed. He says, "No Mommy, I don't want to go to the DARK SIDE." Hilarious! He always seems to make me laugh!

No comments: