Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

So, we were at the grocery store last weekend which is a favorite place for the kids because they get a free cookie. As we were coming down the aisle, Kendall wiggles her loose tooth to the point that it was ready to come out! She looks at me and states, "Hey Mom, I think I lost my sweet tooth!". I couldnt control my laughter. She then asked me if I had a sweet tooth?! Is that really a question that I even have to answer?
Unfortunately for my waist line, I have NEVER lost my sweet tooth. I am always looking for a satisfying sugar high. I love the tast of chocolate, creamy icing on a moist cake, or freshly baked cookies hot out of the oven. There just isnt anything better!
So, while Kendall may have lost her tooth today, I secretly hope that neither of my kids EVER loose their sweet tooth. I hope they always look for the sweetness in others. I hope their treats are filled with faith.















I hope they always long for the icing on life's cake! I pray that they taste and see that the Lord is good. Pslam 34:8

No comments: