Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Amazing Grace
We were on our way home from the gym tonight and Chris Tomlin's version of Amazing Grace was playing on the radio. My daughter asked me, "Mom, is this the song you sang to me in your belly and when you put me to sleep when I was a baby?" I was a bit speechless at the moment, but as I said yes both my 2 year old and 6 year old began to sing the sweetest version of Amazing Grace my ears have ever heard!
I needed to share this tonight because as I could not hold back the tears, not just because of my sweet children singing or because of the comment my daughter made. One of my friends lost a dear friend of hers due to cancer this week and was attending a funeral tonight. I was overcome with emotion because truly

"HER CHAINS ARE GONE....SHE HAS BEEN SET FREE"!!

No comments: