Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

I sit and think about how truely blessed my life is. It is a bit dishearting that so many times, we don't recognize how abdundantly God has provided for us until something goes wrong. We don't pause and thank God for our blessings until the mountain of prayer requests pile up. So, I wanted to take this opportunity to do just that.
It is amazing to me that God not only designed a soulmate specifically for me, but he also looked at EVERY detail. He brought a man into my life with common interests- a list so long I won't even begin to list them all! He brought us together at HIS perfect divine timing. Our lives had crossed paths so many times in the past-but we never met, because God knew it was not the time yet for us. It takes my breath away knowing that God loved me THAT much. I know that I am truely blessed but I also know that it takes constant nuturing to maintain this love and appreciation for God's love that he bestoyed on us and our marriage.
Then there are our children. He brought our baby girl to us quickly. Before she was born, I wondered if my heart had enough love to give. But from the moment I found out I was pregnant, God planted the seed and my love has never stopped growing. Isn't it incredible to hold something so special in your arms and it have such a strong hold on you! Only by God's perfect design!
It was when we tried for our second child that we were again reminded of God's perfect plan and timing. After almost 4 years of our lesson in patience and faith, He blessed us with our baby boy. I havent even scratched the surface of the blessings that surround me- outside of just my family...our health, our safety, our extended family, friends, the everyday beauty around each and everyone of us.
At any point, we are all one step away from tradegy or disaster in our lives and/or marriage. Let not one day pass without recognizing the amazing blessings in your own life.

No comments: