Search This Blog

Thursday, February 08, 2007



Brenon's room is painted and we love it!!



















Kendall went on her very first SNOW skiing trip!
We felt it was time, so we took her up to Ober Gatlinburg to see how she would like it. Larry took her down the bunny slopes 3 times. After this, she said she wanted to "go all the way up". So, Larry took her to the top of the mountain (which isnt much at Gatlinburg- but alot for a 3 year old). She smiled from ear to ear! We brought her in for lunch and thought she would be done for the day. But, after lunch, she said, "Take me to the top of the mountain and go really fast". Larry had a hard time getting her off the slopes. The next day, she wouldnt go up and down the stairs...she told me that her legs were sore!!
Since I am 8 months along in my pregnancy- they would not even let me stand on the slopes with just my boots to watch, so I had to watch from pretty far away- that is why there are no pictures!

4 comments:

nicchen said...

Very good article,I prepared a very good gift for you, please visit my blog, The best browser fo you in History

Cosey Family said...

The room looks great!! That mural on the wall is amazing. It makes me want to pack up and head to the beach right now. I will see you on Sunday at your baby shower.

James Burke said...

Larry and Mitzi. The room looks great. Hope all is well with your family. Keep us posted on the pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Nice Chair!